Count down to the start of the race is underway, Raymarine want to help you to have your best race of the season with these reminders.
- Sailing instructions and safety booklet should have been received from the ISC, make sure you have read them and have all the information and equipment you need.
- Sign up to the Raymarine weather briefing and pre race weather update emails at www.raymarine.eu/rtir-weather or join us at ISC on Friday 26 June at 18.00.
- Download the latest Lighthouse II R14 software with Raymarine’s new advanced sailing tools to save you valuable time on race day.
- Share your race day photos. If you are using Lighthouse II R14 software Raymarine would love to see photos of it in action! Share them using #Raymarine.
- Finally find them in the Yacht Haven at Cowes on the Raymarine stand, you never know there may be a Jeroboam bottle of Champagne with your name on it.
Most importantly though – have a great race!